Faced with challenges of caring for an elder? We can help.
As people age, health, psychosocial and/or safety concerns often become paramount. Children and other family members may find themselves trying to make important decisions in a crisis. This can be overwhelming for those living alone or for those caring for aging parents. JFS Elder Care staff are all compassionately trained professionals who assist families coping with these issues.
JFS offers the following services to elders and their families and/or caregivers:
- Comprehensive in-home assessment
- Referrals and education regarding elder care issues
- Guardianship and Conservatorship services when deemed appropriate and necessary
- Caregiver Support Groups
- Counseling for individuals and families either in our offices or in your home
- Crisis Intervention
- Liason to families, local and distant
- Family Intervention
Don't know where to start? Contact us for an initial consultation at no cost.
One of our clinical social workers will speak with you and together the two of you will develop a Plan of Care for you or your loved one(s).
For more information, or to schedule an appointment, contact Karen Reiniger, LICSW Director of Clinical Services.
- Community Programs
- Elder Care
- new american program
- get involved
- About Us